01 02 03 Gheza-e-shiriin: II Edition of Ramadan An Event to Share - Chapter 2 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

II Edition of Ramadan An Event to Share - Chapter 2

34
An amateur cook with a passion of  cooking &  for all things artistic, today Aliya from House of Allzz  is sharing  with us her family recipe of Chana Fried Kebab. Over to you Aliya.

3-001

I am Aliya, Basically an Indian Rajasthani born and bought up in UAE and Staying with my parents in Ajman , 28 years old and I did my Masters in Strategic Human Resource Management from University of Wollongong in Dubai. I love to eat and cook hence I started my cooking blog House of Allzz
Here I am sharing one of my recipes of Ramadan for Huma, which is always made on request of my family members when they get bored of Chana Chaat we make this chana fried kabab.

Here is how I made it:


Ingredients:
1 tin chickpeas Mashed with spoon or fork
1 Capsicum chopped finely
1 onion chopped finely
1 tomato seeds removed chopped finely
1/2 bunch coriander
1/2 bunch mint
3 tblsp gram flour or besan
1 tsp mango powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp egg
1/2 tblsp red chili flakes
1 tblsp green chili
Salt according to taste 
Oil to shallow fry

Method:
In a bowl combine all ingredients and make round patties. Heat, oil in a pan and shallow fry them on medium heat. Serve with Ketchup or Mint Chutney

To interact more with Aliya on more recipe check her out @ blog

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38